We work on direct debit basis with many Ukrainian Insurance Companies. Please see a list (updates continuously) below:
- INGO Ukraine
- Alfa Insurance
- Insurance company “Krayna”
- SOS Service Ukraine
- “Illychivs’kа” insurance company
- SMILE Service
- Ukrainian Insurance Group
- Smart Assistance
- LIC Assistance
- RBK – Center
- Insurance group “TAC”
- PRO100 Insurance
In order to make your appointment with us using your Ukrainian dental insurance coverage please proceed as follows:
- Contact your Insurance Company call center to get your authorization for dental coverage;
- Then, you can either request a visit appointment from your Insurance call center or either call us directly to manage your appointment date & time;
- Insurance company will contact us with authorization/confirmation of the amount of insurance coverage. After your visit you’ll need to sign an invoice as a confirmation of the services received. No payment is needed from your side.
N.B.! If you did not find your insurance company in the list above but your insurance policy has “dental coverage” please ask for authorization from your Insurance Company before arrival to our clinic and inform us about it on arrival. We’ll prepare by the end of your visit all documents needed for insurance reimbursement.
We also cooperate with the world’s leading medical insurance companies, i.e.: BUPA Global, Allianz Worlwidecare, Cigna, Davidshield, AXA, etc.
We’ll prepare all documents needed for insurance reimbursement in accurate & timely manner. Please inform us on arrival about your Dental Insurance Policy. If you do not have such you might be interesting to purchase such insurance from our partner Global Prime Medicare.